When we collect any personal information on our corporate website, we will express our need for the personal data at the point of collection. Personal information is any information that can be used to identify an individual, and may include, but is not limited to, name, email address, postal or other physical address, title, occupation, and other information required to provide a service, deliver a product, or carry out a transaction you have requested. Some of the reasons we collect your personal information include:
Uses of your personal information:
We will only use your personal information in the way we specified when it was collected. We will not subsequently change the way your personal information is used without your consent. Some of the ways we may use your personal information include:
- To provide the ability to create personal profile areas and view protected content.
- To provide the ability to contact you, and provide you with shipping and billing information.
- To provide customer feedback and support.
- To provide contests, sweepstakes or other marketing promotional activities on the postpushmedia.com or affiliate websites. Personal information may be collected to administer those programs
- To understand more about you, so we can personalize newsletters and websites to your preferences. For example, allow you the opportunity to request specific information on products and services that may be of interest.
- To allow you to forward information to another individual such as a friend or co-worker. Technology Assets, LLC does not store the personal information of the third party. We collect the information for the sole purpose of sending a one-time email. If you choose to use our referral service to inform a colleague or friend, we will only ask for a contact name and email address.
Use of IP Address:
IP addresses are numbers that are automatically assigned to your computer, and, if associated with other individually identifiable information, could be considered personal. Special Note About Children: This Site is not intended for or directed to persons under the age of 18. Technology Assets, LLC does not provide services for children. Technology Assets, LLC does not knowingly solicit data from children and does not knowingly market to children. By providing Technology Assets, LLC with any information, you represent to Technology Assets, LLC that you are 18 years of age or older.
Accessing and updating your personal information:
We need your help in keeping the personal information you have shared with us accurate and up to date. Please notify us of any changes to your personal information.
Sharing your personal information:
We do not sell or rent your personal information to third-parties for marketing purposes unless you have granted us permission to do so.
We may also share your personal information with authorized third-party agents or contractors in order to provide a requested service or transaction. For example, if we need to ship something to you, we must share your name and address with a shipping company. We only provide third-party agents with the minimum amount of personal information necessary to complete the requested service or transaction.
We may respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process by disclosing your personal information and other related information, if necessary. We also may choose to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
Security of your personal information:
Technology Assets, LLC is committed to protecting the personal information you share with us. We utilize a combination of security technologies, procedures, and organizational measures to help protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure.
Our websites may provide links to other third-party websites, which are outside our control and not covered by this policy. We encourage you to review the privacy policies posted on these (and all) sites. If you have a privacy question about this Site, please email: Customer Service at email@example.com.